Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blind Training Parkour

[LINK] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnhGh2O-0dU

I HAD SO MUCH FUN WATCHING THIS VIDEO.  I love it, and I hope many of you like it as well.  The people here are from  (FRANCE) obviously from the title, but they know how to train.  You can see that they are doing blind training.  I have done quite a few sessions myself doing blind training, but it has been nothing even close to this spectacular video.  This is confidence, poise and above all GUTS!  HOLY CRAP, some of the stuff they did was just down right scary.

I dont care if they had to video tape this 100 times to get the film just right, that is practice.  More and more practice to get GOOD, really GOOD.  Let's just say, when the zombie Apocalypse happens (AND YOU KNOW IT WILL) I want these guys on my side in an underground sewer system...

No comments:

Post a Comment